In this episode, we get the perspective on our energy future from one of the most influential thought leaders in our industry.
Trisha Curtis is the founder and CEO of PetroNerds. She’s from the research and consulting side of the industry and has expertise in macro and micro trends.
Among the topics Adam and Andrew discuss with Trisha in this episode:
- The role of government in the energy transition and what the midstream industry could be doing to advocate for itself.
- Education and being armed with the facts are keys to having a seat at the table for a better energy future.
- The need for a balanced and level-headed approach to energy policy with energy security at the core.
- Viewing decarbonization with a global perspective and how U.S natural gas can help coal-burning nations reduce emissions.
- Why the industry should talk about being around for the long haul in addition to what it’s doing to reduce methane emissions.
- Long-term implications of the Inflation Reduction Act.