Oct 27, 2023
Episode 12 – Reducing the Industry’s Environmental Footprint with Waukesha Engine’s Ryan Rudnitzki
Engine technology will play a key role in helping the industry meet decarbonization goals, according to Adam and Andrew’s guest on this edition of the Let’s Clear the Air Energy Podcast. The hosts wrap up special episodes recorded at the GPA Midstream Annual Convention with Ryan Rudnitzki, the incoming President of the GPSA Midstream Suppliers Association. Ryan serves as North American Sales Manager for Waukesha Engine.
Waukesha builds engines that run on natural gas. The company made news along with Crusoe Energy Systems for an engine generator and mobile computing system that captures natural gas that was being flared and converting it into useful energy.
The hosts get Ryan’s thoughts on:
- His renewed appreciation for energy security with the Russia-Ukraine war.
- What Waukesha has done to get engines to burn cleaner, so their carbon footprint is reduced.
- An overview of other exciting technologies the industry recently deployed to reduce emissions.
- His assessment of the impact pending changes in the regulatory landscape will have on the industry.
- The benefits of participating in the GPA and GPSA Midstream Association, including the importance of working together to advocate for the industry.